USPS tracking customer service phone numbers are used by many small businesses to big business in order to contact the customer care representative of USPS. It is often more trustworthy, reliable and Quality Services are provided to the customer. All the USPS services can be used by National and premium account customers. Here you can find all the USPS tracking customer service numbers that will be useful for you so that you can directly contact the customer care representative of the USPS.
|Facilities Access and Shipment Tracking (FAST) or USPS Tracking Number Phone Number||877-569-6614|
|Mail Tracking & Reporting issue Phone number||(800) 238-3150|
|USPS General Information Support Phone Number||Call 1-800-ASK-USPS (1-800-275-8777).|
|Telecommunications Device for the Deaf (TDD)/Teletypewriter (TTY) Support Number||1-800-877-8339 and 1-800-275-8777.|
|Domestic & International USPS Tracking Phone Number||1-800-222-1811.|
|USPS Stamps Customer Service Number||1-800-Stamp24 (1-800-782-6724).|
|USPS Technical Support Phone Number||1-800-344-7779.|
|USPS Free Shipping Supplies Contact Phone Number||1-800-610-8734.|
|United States Postal Service Domestic Tracking Number||1-800-222-1811.|
|United States Postal Service International Tracking Number||1-800-222-1811.|
- Monday to Friday – 8:00 am – 8:30 pm ET
- Sat – 8:00 am – 6:00 pm ET
- Sun/Holidays – Closed.
Speak With Our USPS Customer Support or Get a Human at 1-800-ASK-USPS
This Guide Will teach you how to get a person and human being on the phone when you call 1-800-ASK-USPS (1-800-275-8777).
Here are the steps simplified. ** Remember, do not speak into the phone and 0 (zero) is the only button you need to push! **
- Dial 1-800-ASK-USPS (1800-275-8777)
- When you hear “Main Menu”, push 0 (zero)
- When you hear “You can say”, push 0 (zero)
- After you hear “Would you like to hear the USPS privacy statement”, push 0 (zero)
- Talk to a real person!
How do I talk to someone at USPS?
If you are looking for the magic way to get through to talk with a human, here is the steps to do so from the toll free number:
- Call 800-275-8777 or 1-800-ASK-USPS
- When prompted, Press 0
- Wait for the automated operator to start speaking, press 0 again
- Wait for the attendant to speak again, and keep repeating this process (pressing 0) until you are directed to a representative.
We usually never call the Customer Service number. Prefer dealing directly with our PO or the buyer PO for assistance. If this is what your looking for simply go a ‘Google’ search for ‘Post Office’ and the destination Zip Code (i.e. Post Office 30303). This will give you the local PO number to talk with someone there.
How do I make a complaint to the US Postal Service?
If you have a complaint about the U.S. Postal Service (USPS), need more information, or have a suggestion or compliment, you can let them know in one of several ways:
- Use the USPS website’s Email US form. Select an inquiry type that most closely relates to the complaint or question that you have. On the website, you can also file a claim or request a refund for shipping.
- Call 1-800-ASK-USPS (1-800-275-8777) or TTY: 1-800-877-8339
- Speak to the station manager (postmaster) at a local post office
- Write to the U.S. Postal Service’s Consumer Advocate office at:
United States Postal Service
Office of the Consumer Advocate
475 L’Enfant Plaza, SW
Washington, D.C. 20260-2200